A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mokris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mokris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mokris, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokris graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mokris has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Mokris MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mokris practice?
- Dr. Michael Mokris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mokris practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.