Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Florida Otolaryngology Group
1781 Park Center Dr
Ste 210
Metro West, Orlando, FL 32835
407-351-0675
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  florida otolaryngology group  |  show details
by tom on Oct 27th, 2013

florida otolaryngology group office department told me i would only need to pay my copay of $50 for my visit. Then they billed me for over $200. When I called and asked why they did not tell me this before the office visit they said "that person no longer works here". When I asked them to honor what they told me it would cost me, they refused. They never disclosed I would have to pay more than to $50 until I was billed.

|  The best.  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. Mokris saved my life 25 years ago. I can never thank him enough. Frank Amodeo.

|  Dr. Smooth Talker  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

I came to Dr Mokris to find out if I had a nasal infection. But of confirming what the problem was, he started to suggest that I have surgery to help open everything up. I was a little surprised becuase I don't have a problem with my breathing during the day. He spoke too smooth and was in and out before I knew what my situation was. In fact, he sent the nurse back in to tell me who to schedule testing with. Will never go back to him.

|  Heads Up!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Wait time: 15 minutesTime with the Dr.: 10 - 12 minutes maxCost: $140.00Expensive things I learned about this Dr. and his office protocol: self-pay is NOT a good thing, you MUST have an I.D. on you, you MUST initial and sign stuff that pertains to having insurance regardless that you are self-pay, and I feel it bears repeating - self-pay is NOT a good thing. What is more, do not ask for extras, like a blood test, while trying to explain payment is not a problem - Yikes! (the Dr. will get defensive, and your visit is not going to go well.) After, what had to be the shortest Dr. visit I have ever had, Dr. Mokris says to me before hurrying out the exam room: "So, let me know."Hilarious!

|  best otolaryngologist  |  show details
by catalina c. on Aug 6th, 2009

i went to a different doctor before who was rushing me to have surgery for my nose. dr mokris saved me thousands of dollars in surgery and treated me w/ medicine and nose spray instead and i feel great. months later i recommended him to my sister who had a sore throat for months and nobody could figure out what it was. dr mokris diagnosted thyroid problems on the first visit and had her treated. he is amazing. i strongly recommend him to anyone because he did an awsome job for me and my family. i would never go to any other otolaryngolosist but him. thumbs up.

|  show details
by annewalter30 on Aug 6th, 2009 on citysearch.com

i've come to dr mokris after seeing another doctor that was rushing me into having mose surgery. dr mokris saved me thousand of dollars and said surgery wasnt necessary and had me treated w/ medicine instead. recently i have recommended him to my sister

Read Full Review at citysearch.com