A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Molinari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Molinari, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molinari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Molinari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Molinari graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Molinari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Glenwood Surgery Center Riverside Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dominic Molinari MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Molinari practice?
- Dr. Michael Molinari has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Molinari practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corona, CA.
See Corona Internists and Corona Gastroenterologists.