A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Choate Molleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Choate Molleston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Choate Molleston, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choate Molleston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choate Molleston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
- Madison Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Choate Molleston MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Choate Molleston practice?
- Dr. Michael Choate Molleston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Choate Molleston practices Neurological Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Hattiesburg, MS.
See Jackson Neurological Surgeons.