Learn more about Dr. Michael Mollod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mollod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mollod
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mollod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mollod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollod graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mollod has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mollod MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mollod practice?
- Dr. Michael Mollod has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mollod practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.