A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mollod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mollod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mollod
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mollod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mollod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollod graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mollod has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mollod MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mollod practice?
- Dr. Michael Mollod has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mollod practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.