A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moloney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moloney graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Moloney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muenster Memorial Hospital
- North Texas Hospital
- Knox County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Moloney MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Moloney practice?
- Dr. Michael Moloney has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moloney practices Public Health near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists.