A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Momont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Momont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Momont, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Momont graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Momont has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Momont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Momont practice?
Dr. Michael Momont practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.