A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moncure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moncure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moncure, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moncure graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moncure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moncure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Moncure practice?
Dr. Michael Moncure practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.