Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Moncure
Dr. Michael Moncure, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Kansas City, KS. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Moncure is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital, Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center and Stormont-Vail Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Moncure has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Michael Moncure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Christopher Shaw
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0 mi
Dr. Stanley Augustin
Bariatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0 mi24
Dr. Megan Mcnally
Kansas City, MO 0 mi11