A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moncure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moncure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moncure
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moncure Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moncure, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moncure graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moncure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Moncure MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael Moncure practice?
- Dr. Michael Moncure has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moncure practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.