A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Monmouth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Monmouth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monmouth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monmouth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Monmouth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monmouth graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Monmouth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Monmouth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Monmouth practice?
- Dr. Michael Monmouth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Monmouth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.