A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Monmouth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Monmouth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monmouth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monmouth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Monmouth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monmouth graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Monmouth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Monmouth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Monmouth practice?
- Dr. Michael Monmouth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Monmouth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.