Dr. Michael Monmouth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Monmouth?

January 16th, 2017

Get a second opinion

Wish I had gotten a second opinion after I took my family member to this doctor. After reviewing his background I chose this doctor and wish I hadn't done so. Lots of complications with the surgery.

September 27th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

My husband and me have been treated by Dr. Monmouth for over 10 years. This Harvard-trained physician is thorough, innovative and effective. My husban ...

March 30th, 2016

Not a well functioning practice

I have never waited so long for a Dr before. Last visit it was 3 hrs. After waiting so log, the Dr only spent 3 minutes with me, did not listen to me, misdiagnosed me, ( I later discovered) and was too busy training a new medical assistant on their electronic medical record to give me an accurate assessment.

May 4th, 2015

I don't like the wait time but Dr. Monmouth is an excellent surgeon and worth the wait! Very kind man!

March 11th, 2015

Excellent

Have seen Dr Monmouth since 1985 with a frozen shoulde and a year later with the other side frozen. He replaced both of my husband's knees and now going to operate on my knee. He is kind and patient and very conservative. I love him to death. His office is not always to my liking but his assistants are great. You will love him.

February 10th, 2015

Patient

I've been seeing Dr. Monmouth for different ailments for 14 years. I have the utmost confidence in him. I know if I just do what he says everything will be ok. So far it's always worked. Great doctor and great assistant. Christina also is always helpful and follows through with requests and questions.

January 30th, 2015

The best Orthopedic Doctor ever!

Dr. Monmouth has done four surgeries on my knees. Each time I saw him for a problem we talked out the options and went through all of the steps before having the actual surgeries. I absolutely love him as my Doctor! He is patient and kind and does excellent work! I have no complaints! I trust him completely! My husband also had a surgery with him and agrees with me!

January 30th, 2015

If you hear anyone in this office say External Fixator, run don't walk

External Fixators are used to set dorsal radius fractures (broken wrists). Turns out these devices are not so last year, they are last century. I spent almost 7 weeks with the fixator in my arm, and had 4 months of OT 2 x a week. According to the hand and wrist doctor I saw today, the fixator was not inserted correctly; and the two pins in my wrist caused an infection, which ate part of my bone (Monmonth never mentioned this to me). Nor did he mention that the surgery was not successful. He only made a brief comment at the last visit about arthritis, which developed 7 months after surgery. Once he said that I went downtown...wish I had done that earlier. Turns out the arthritis is pretty advanced, and I may have no good options to regain acceptable mobility of my wrist. I had to have an MRI today to see if the infection was still in the bone. If he had said something when the problem first appeared on the x-rays, I would have options. In addition, getting his assistant to renew OT or drug prescriptions was very difficult, and could take weeks.

June 14th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr. Monmouth has an excellent background and education. He is personable, easy to communicate with, a great listener and a thorough physician. I trust him completely.

August 14th, 2017