Learn more about Dr. Michael Mont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mont is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mont
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mont, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mont graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mont has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Mont MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Mont practice?
- Dr. Michael Mont has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mont practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.