A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Monticelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Monticelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Monticelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monticelli graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Monticelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Andrew Monticelli MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. M A. Monticelli practice?
- Dr. M Monticelli has 1 office location.
Dr. M Monticelli practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Oncologists.