A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Montileone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Montileone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Montileone, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montileone graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Montileone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Montileone MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Montileone practice?
- Dr. Michael Montileone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Montileone practices Diagnostic Radiology near Yorktown, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA.
See Yorktown Radiologists.