Dr. Michael Moon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

no change

September 26th, 2016
He knows his work. If my back or neck is severely bothering me he knows what to do. He is kind and can feel your pain.

April 13th, 2016
Like many of these people this so called md had issues and treated me like I was a drug addiction person. Would not recommend him

March 23rd, 2016
I am currently a patient of Dr. Moons. I have a work related injury and have been to many doctors. I received a referral to his office from another colleuge. I am extremely pleased with his concern for my wellbeing. I've had several epidurals for my chronic pain over the past 8 years. Dr. Moon continuously keeps up with the latest technologies to better serve his patients. His staff members are sincere, courteous, efficient, prompt when it comes to scheduling follow-up appts. along with call back reminders 2 - 3 days in advance of the scheduled appt. The office is fully staffed for physical therapy, chiropractic care, manipulative message therapy, acupuncture, and other services which make it very convienent for me as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Moon and his staff for your future medical care. He truly is an outstanding exceptional doctor who cares a great deal about his patients.

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Moon is a fantastic doctor. I saw him for a sciatica problem that literally made me scream in pain and he took care of me and made me feel like living again. Thank you Dr. Moon!!!

December 23rd, 2015
after initial exam 3 years ago the only contact I had with Moon was for SI joint injections. the PA handled every visit.

October 19th, 2015
I highly recomend Doctor Moon😉

August 22nd, 2013
Back Pain Mom
Dr. Moon and his staff provide excellent care. Dr. Moon is kind and engaging. He takes his time with you gets results that other back pain doctors are not able to achieve.

August 2nd, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Moon is compassionate and has a great bedside manner. He's very knowledgeable and I have a high trust in his skills and professional abilities. I highly recommend him.

July 3rd, 2013
Horrible experience
I did not like this doctor. He makes you feel terrible about yourself. Do not go to this doctor. I had a ER visit because of a infection, needed a spinal tap and was in a lot of pain. He denied iv pain medicine before the spinal tap that the ER doctor wanted to give me to make me more comfortable, and then fired me as a patient. I am on a immune suppressant and had a fever and was ordered to go to the ER by my arthritis doctor, but he swore I was there for pain medicine even though I was told to go there. I called the next day crying and upset and told them I would not be coming back, but they said they are releasing me as a patient anyway. How ridiculous. I was very upset with how this doctor treated me in such a stressful time for me. I have not been back to any pain management and have been suffering in silence ever since. I am scared of doctors now because they made me feel like i was some drug addict when i was sick in the hospital, and am also scared of the emergency room because of the pain I had to go through. I had complications from that spinal tap and the whole experience was traumatizing. You should feel safe with a doctor, not like they are against you. I have also since then been diagnosed with a few more chronic autoimmune diseases that cause chronic pain. And I am scared to seek help for my pain because of this doctor. Awful, just awful experience. The only good doctor here was the very first woman doctor at the clinic. She listened, understood, then treated. And of course she left shortly after I started seeing her.

June 5th, 2013
This man is a MISTAKE AT A HIGH COST
I was pretty desperate when I went to see Moon. This man lied to me, was nasty, and certaintly was NOT knowledgable of what he was doing! I walked out on hm and will NEVER go back and I CERTAINTLY would NOT rcomend this quack to anyone in pain!

January 6th, 2012
Horrible experience, Dr refuses to listen
Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, long history with previous Dr in a different state, Dr Moon refused to get the records from them and insisted on re-diagnosing me. Wasted thousands of dollars on MRI and other imaging/lab tests that yielded the same results in my previous medical history. I had to drive to the imaging location to get my results, after repeatably calling Dr Moon with no return of my phone call. I Would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

September 15th, 2011
didn't listen, only saw PA after 1st visit
Dr moon would not let me finish a single sentence or thought, he interrupted me and was rude and even questioned my integrity even though I have had 1 neck and 2 back surgeries and came with 23 months of notes from my previous Dr.he put my on a drug that caused me to become extremely depressed and when the PA told him about the problems I was having he came charging threw the door PO'ed out of his mind and started screaming at me to the point I thought he as going to assualt me I would not recommend Dr moon to anyone, he doesn't listen, he acts like your inconveniencing him by being in his office and if you ask "why" or have a question about his treatment he flips out and starts yelling, he is very unprofessional and immature protect your health and safety, stay away from this unprofessional and emotionally unstable doctor, chronic pain is bad enough without having an ego maniac attack you when simply ask, "are there any other options other than what we have already tried"