Dr. Michael Moon, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Back Pain Mom  |  show details
by Jennifer H on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Moon and his staff provide excellent care. Dr. Moon is kind and engaging. He takes his time with you gets results that other back pain doctors are not able to achieve.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Patient on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr Moon is compassionate and has a great bedside manner. He's very knowledgeable and I have a high trust in his skills and professional abilities. I highly recommend him.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by Patient on Jul 3rd, 2013

I did not like this doctor. He makes you feel terrible about yourself. Do not go to this doctor. I had a ER visit because of a infection, needed a spinal tap and was in a lot of pain. He denied iv pain medicine before the spinal tap that the ER doctor wanted to give me to make me more comfortable, and then fired me as a patient. I am on a immune suppressant and had a fever and was ordered to go to the ER by my arthritis doctor, but he swore I was there for pain medicine even though I was told to go there. I called the next day crying and upset and told them I would not be coming back, but they said they are releasing me as a patient anyway. How ridiculous. I was very upset with how this doctor treated me in such a stressful time for me. I have not been back to any pain management and have been suffering in silence ever since. I am scared of doctors now because they made me feel like i was some drug addict when i was sick in the hospital, and am also scared of the emergency room because of the pain I had to go through. I had complications from that spinal tap and the whole experience was traumatizing. You should feel safe with a doctor, not like they are against you. I have also since then been diagnosed with a few more chronic autoimmune diseases that cause chronic pain. And I am scared to seek help for my pain because of this doctor. Awful, just awful experience. The only good doctor here was the very first woman doctor at the clinic. She listened, understood, then treated. And of course she left shortly after I started seeing her.

|  This man is a MISTAKE AT A HIGH COST  |  show details
by Chauncey on Jun 5th, 2013

I was pretty desperate when I went to see Moon. This man lied to me, was nasty, and certaintly was NOT knowledgable of what he was doing! I walked out on hm and will NEVER go back and I CERTAINTLY would NOT rcomend this quack to anyone in pain!

|  Graphic Designer Gene  |  show details
by Gene on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr Moon is a breath of fresh air compared to the classic "anesthesiology" construct of providing treatment for pain. Dr. Michael Moon is a smart-competent and caring human being. A rare commodity found within the Las Vegas medical community. Speaking of money hungry psychopath "Anesthesiologists".. who insist on finding new ways to make big money. And in my personal opinion.. Should stay "IN the operating ROOM".. Learn at least one medical specialty before "Cashing In as well as adding to patient suffering. If a patient returned with probably any complaint... I seriously doubt they would have a clue of what to do.(and of course they won't treat you!) A real Doctor would at least have a "Clue" because he would be treating the pain patient in the first place. This whole concept of letting the anesthesiologist open up Pain Clinics. Sometimes 3-4 offices within a single community! becoming a pain treatment mogul is nothing but a bad joke. I seriously would advise the illegal drug dealer would have a better understanding of how to treat pain patients then ANY Anesthesiologist! This opens the door for the poorly trained medical specialists to attempt to make a "Fortune" off of treatments that should be covered by competent doctors. Oh yea.. I'm a licensed Veterinarian... Why can't I prescribe pills to Humans in pain? .... Once again.. I'm sure that A Vet would know MORE about a patient's condition then any anesthesiologist GENE

|  Horrible experience, Dr refuses to listen  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, long history with previous Dr in a different state, Dr Moon refused to get the records from them and insisted on re-diagnosing me. Wasted thousands of dollars on MRI and other imaging/lab tests that yielded the same results in my previous medical history. I had to drive to the imaging location to get my results, after repeatably calling Dr Moon with no return of my phone call. I Would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

|  didn't listen, only saw PA after 1st visit  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr moon would not let me finish a single sentence or thought, he interrupted me and was rude and even questioned my integrity even though I have had 1 neck and 2 back surgeries and came with 23 months of notes from my previous Dr.he put my on a drug that caused me to become extremely depressed and when the PA told him about the problems I was having he came charging threw the door PO'ed out of his mind and started screaming at me to the point I thought he as going to assualt me I would not recommend Dr moon to anyone, he doesn't listen, he acts like your inconveniencing him by being in his office and if you ask "why" or have a question about his treatment he flips out and starts yelling, he is very unprofessional and immature protect your health and safety, stay away from this unprofessional and emotionally unstable doctor, chronic pain is bad enough without having an ego maniac attack you when simply ask, "are there any other options other than what we have already tried"

|  He understood me!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Most doctors don't get it...I mean my fibromyalgia. It is a nightmare and I am not taken seriously by other docs. He respected me and gave me the compassion I deserved. Thank you Dr. Moon for really caring!

|  Why I feel this doctor is less than helpful  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2010

I have had 8 neck and back surgeries- I have been to many pain man. spec. This doctor is not proactive in anyway. He sets you up with his PA almost after your first visit, and then just pushes meds. And, then it is a hassle to get that worked out. I have had to ask for liver function tests, and many other options and tests have come from my request only. I would not recommend this clinic to anyone in need of long term, creative pain care.

|  show details
by Marcus on Jun 28th, 2010

Put me on medication he knew from my records hadn't worked. He questioned my integrity during the entire appointment and was extremely rude throughout my entire visit.