A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mooreville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mooreville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooreville
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mooreville Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mooreville, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooreville graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mooreville has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mooreville MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mooreville practice?
- Dr. Michael Mooreville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mooreville practices Urology near Lansdowne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Lansdowne Urologists.