Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Moran
Dr. Michael Moran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muncie, IN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moran is affiliated with IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Blackford Community Hospital and IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians. Dr. Moran has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Moran has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Moran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muncie, IN.
Dr. Ali Iqtidar
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Muncie, IN 0 mi11
Dr. Amanda Swingley
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Muncie, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Mir Ali
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Muncie, IN 0 mi14