Dr. Michael Morejon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Morejon?

Results oriented and reliable

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

As someone who has gone to several psychologists, as well as psychiatrists, in the past few years, I can honestly say that Dr. Mike and his staff are the best that I have come across. He was able to diagnose a condition that other doctors in the past had missed. He is very caring and makes you feel comfortable during the appointment. You can tell that he and his team truly care for their patients. Also, they are extremely knowledgable and professional. I would recommend Dr. Mike to anyone!

Kind and Professional

Posted on July 9th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for over a year now. He and his staff are always amazing. I enjoy the time I spend at his office. I am able to schedule an appointment that fits into my schedule very easily, and Dr. Mike personally calls me to let me know if he is going to be running late, or needs to reschedule. I will continue to see Dr. Mike for as long as I live in the area. Thanks Dr. Mike!

Dr. Mike Actually Helped Me

Posted on July 9th, 2014

I had been to a few psychiatrists in the years dealing with my disorders but when relocating to Boca I found Dr. Mike. I was thrilled to find that he is not like most of the psychiatrists I went to in being complete robots. He really did care and even does counseling if you want it. That I found quite RARE- seeing as most doctors want you to come in for a quick 15 minutes visit then charge you ungodly amounts. NOT THE CASE with Dr. Mike. He does care. On a side note, His office is really nice.

Highly recommended

Posted on January 21st, 2011

I found Dr Mike to be very knowledgeable, kind and sympathetic. He is very professional and even runs on time. He assessed my child and made a critical diagnosis at a critical time. This allowed for early intervention and treatment, which made all the difference in the world. My child has made an incredible recovery as a result, for which I will be forever grateful. I would recommend him to anyone, child or adult.

Admirer

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

He is the most thoughtful, amazing doctor.

Posted on June 6th, 2016