A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moreland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moreland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moreland, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreland graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moreland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emmet Moreland MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Moreland practice?
- Dr. Michael Moreland has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moreland practices Dermatology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Dermatologists.