A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreno
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moreno Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moreno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rafael Moreno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Michael Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moreno practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Primary Care Doctors.