A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreno
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moreno Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moreno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rafael Moreno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Michael Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moreno practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Primary Care Doctors.