A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morocco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morocco, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morocco graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Morocco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Morocco MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Morocco practice?
- Dr. Michael Morocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Morocco practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Uniontown, OH.
See Uniontown Endocrinologists.