Dr. Michael Morosky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Morosky?

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Always kind, compassionate and capable. Very professional and friendly. Takes his time to talk to you and get to know his patients.

The best physician I know

Posted on July 1st, 2014

Dr. Morosky has been my obstetrician-gynecologist for more than 28 years, delivered two of my four children, and has always been absolutely brilliant. I am surprised by some of the ratings saying he can't remember one patient from the next - when I first went to him, I would bring my husband and he came to know us as a family. But we gave him time to get to know us, and we him, and we have had an incredible relationship with him over the years. He keeps up on the research, is kind and caring, and has helped me through the child-rearing years in ways that I doubt other ob-gyns could. I recommend him highly.

I'm on the fence...

Posted on May 4th, 2014

I like Dr. Morosky, and due to his reputation and experience, I trusted his judgment in my care...for the most part, anyway. Ijust kind of got the feeling he's burning out and seemed to forget that I was a first time mom. Most my appointments felt rushed and he just didn't seem to be as on top of things as much as I expected... He'd ask me at each appointment how far along I was, or have we done a growth scan? Have we talked about the whooping cough vaccine? Things that I felt HE should know without asking me... I even had to wonder at one point if just didn't like me, since most his reviews have been very good. If you want a doctor with a lot of experience and you've had a few kids already and pretty much know the pregnancy drill, he's your doctor. But if you're a first time mom hoping for a doctor to take the time explaining things and seem as on top of things as you like, I don't recommend him :/

receptionist

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Doctor offers no options for women who have recurring miscarriages. he said he gives all women who misscarry the same speech- which was nothing more than not to bother with any further testing, and that life isnt always fair. i spoke with him 2 weeks later and apparently he forgot our prior conversation and proceeded to give me the same speech again-word for word! weeks later and apparently forgot he gave me the speech because he gave it to me again word for word!

Caring dr and staff

Posted on September 26th, 2012

The most caring doctor I have ever met. genuinely concerned. spent extra time with me and helped me through a difficult situation. Staff was warm and caring. sue was great whenever I called.

Love him

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Morosky for 10 years. I used to have the "woman only" GYN---Oh I want my doctor to understand a cramp and bleeding...why?? Don't you just want it fixed??!! He is great and you will be so comfortable....really!

Delivered my girl Jan '11

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I switched to Dr. Morosky midway through my pregnancy because I was unhappy with my prior OBGYN. He was wonderful. He was informative, calm and kind. I had a few complications and concerns, and was considered a high-risk pregnancy. While he didn't hide that fact, he put me at ease. My delivery was hard, but it was he and his wonderful staff at Johnson Memorial hospital in Stafford that got me through. I am pregnant with number two and will absolutely choose Dr. Morosky again.

Carolyn Gall AAHCC

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Morosky is one of the few OB Dr.'s who still knows how to deliver a breech baby. I recommend him to my Bradley (TM) natural childbirth students because I know that he is honest, straightforward, informative and above all.. great with bedside manner. He is still my OB Dr. although I am all done having babies! I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Excellent Dr.!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

What can be said about Dr. Morosky except that he is great at what he does and he really cares! He's educated and provides information and options. He's really a gem.

Friendly

Posted on June 19th, 2010

He was the first doctor to listen to what I had to say. He told me what my options where and allowed me to choose which option I wanted to take. He makes you feel at ease.

Posted on January 12th, 2010

I have went to many doctors and Dr. Morosky was the first to make any since. He also gave me some ways to change things that I needed. He had many opinions that I could use to change what I needed. He was great. Friendly to you and made you feel comfortable.

Posted on July 10th, 2017