A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morrison, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Morrison MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Michael Morrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Morrison practices Pediatrics near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Plantation Pediatricians.