A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morriss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morriss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morriss graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Morriss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Morriss MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Morriss practice?
- Dr. Michael Morriss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Morriss practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.