A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Moser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Moser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Moser practice?
- Dr. Michael Moser has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moser practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Family Physicians.