A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moser
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Moser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Moser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Moser practice?
- Dr. Michael Moser has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moser practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Family Physicians.