A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mosher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mosher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mosher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosher graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mosher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Mosher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mosher practice?
- Dr. Michael Mosher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mosher practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Allergists and Thousand Oaks Internists.