A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mosher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosher
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mosher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mosher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosher graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mosher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Mosher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mosher practice?
- Dr. Michael Mosher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mosher practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Allergists and Thousand Oaks Internists.