A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mosher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mosher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mosher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosher graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mosher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Mosher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mosher practice?
- Dr. Michael Mosher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mosher practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Allergists and Thousand Oaks Internists.