A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mosher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mosher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosher graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mosher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Mosher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mosher practice?
- Dr. Michael Mosher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mosher practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Allergists and Thousand Oaks Internists.