A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Most:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Most is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Most, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Most graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Most has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Most MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Most practice?
- Dr. Michael Most has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Most practices Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Morristown Surgeons.