A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mostyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mostyn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mostyn
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostyn graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mostyn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mostyn MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mostyn practice?
- Dr. Michael Mostyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mostyn practices General Practice near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Coachella, CA and Indio, CA.
See Palm Desert General Practitioners.