A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mott graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mott has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Mott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Mott practice?
- Dr. Michael Mott has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.