A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mott
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mott graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mott has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Mott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Mott practice?
- Dr. Michael Mott has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.