A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mott graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mott has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan