A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Motta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motta
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Motta, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Motta graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Motta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Motta DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Motta practice?
- Dr. Michael Motta has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Motta practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners and Dallas Pulmonologists.