Dr. Michael Richard Motta MD and DO is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Motta is Good. Dr. Motta has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Motta, MD, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Motta graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Motta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Motta practice?
Dr. Michael Motta practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Motta, Dr. Mitch Motta, Dr. Myles Motta, Dr. Michal Motta, Dr. Mickey Motta, Dr. Miles Motta