A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moussouttas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moussouttas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moussouttas, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussouttas graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Moussouttas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Moussouttas MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Moussouttas practice?
- Dr. Michael Moussouttas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moussouttas practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.