A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moxley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moxley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moxley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Postpartum Depression
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moxley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Moxley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Moxley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Moxley practice?
- Dr. Michael Moxley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moxley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.