Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mrochek
Dr. Michael Mrochek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery, Legal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Mrochek is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence-Sierra Campus, The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus and El Paso Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mrochek has the following 4 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...