Dr. Michael John Mrochek MD is male and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Independent Medical Examiner.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mrochek, Physiatrist is Excellent. Dr. Mrochek has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mrochek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Back Pain, Electrodiagnostics, and Occupational Medicine.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrochek has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Med Ctr
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mrochek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mrochek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mrochek practice?
Dr. Michael Mrochek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Independent Medical Examiner near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Physiatrists, El Paso Pain Management Doctors, El Paso Internists, El Paso Neurological Surgeons, and El Paso Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Mrochek, Dr. Micheal Mrochek, Dr. Michel Mrochek, Dr. Mickey Mrochek, Dr. Miguel Mrochek, Dr. Mike Mrochek