A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Muench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Muench, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Muench graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Muench has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muench accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Muench practice?
Dr. Michael Muench practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Critical Care Medicine, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.