A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Muench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Muench, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Muench graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Muench has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vaughn Muench MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Muench practice?
- Dr. Michael Muench has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Muench practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.