Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Muench
Dr. Michael Muench, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Mishawaka, IN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Muench is affiliated with Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center, University Hospital - Denver and Centura Health Penrose Community. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Muench has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Muench is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.
Dr. Susan Hendricks
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Boise, ID 0 mi38
Dr. Renee Bobrowski
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Boise, ID 0 mi27
Dr. James Betoni
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Boise, ID 0 mi26