A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mugosa graduated from University Of Belgrade.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mugosa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Twin City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mugosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mugosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mugosa practice?
Dr. Michael Mugosa practices Surgery near Coshocton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newcomerstown, OH.
See Coshocton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Mugosa, Dr. Micheal Mugosa, Dr. Michel Mugosa, Dr. Mickey Mugosa, Dr. Miguel Mugosa, Dr. Mike Mugosa