A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mugosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mugosa graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Mugosa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Bee Ririe Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Twin City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Slobidan Mugosa MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mugosa practice?
- Dr. Michael Mugosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mugosa practices Surgery near Ely, NV.
See Ely Surgeons.