Dr. Michael Muha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Muha did my trigger thumb four years ago. It is a joy to be able to use it again! He was very professional and had a very good beside manner. I would highly recommend him!

October 17th, 2015
Stay away from this Dr
Definition of fast food Dr. Definitely would never visit this Dr again. Spent less than 2 minutes with me. I paid 200 for the first visit with a diagnosis of torn muscles. Wasn't even prescribed ANY medication. Nothing for my pain, no ibuprofen, no nothing. Horrible bed side manner. Do not go to this Dr. Egotistical and very rude

October 6th, 2015
wouldn't recommend bad experience!

August 26th, 2015
If you go to any doctor at the Orthopedic Institute of Ohio, plan on being there for at least an hour if you are lucky. Dr. Muha may know his stuff but he is lacking in a bedside manner. After waiting for almost an hour to see him, he came in, with no apology for the wait. Breezed thru the exam so he could get on with the next patient. OIO really needs to change their attitude towards the treatment of their patients. I'm not sure I would ever recommend anyone going to any doctor there just because you feel like you are just a piece of meat on an assembly line:(

December 20th, 2013
Unfriendly Doctor/Rude Staff
When I saw Dr. Muha in his office, he acted as if he wanted to be any other place then where he was at that moment. He was distant and unfriendly during the visit and never once attempted to smile. I didn't feel comfortable with my appointment after speaking to him or his assistant. His staff acted as if you should know who they were, what they wanted and appeared annoyed if you asked additional questions. I would not recommend him or his staff.

April 17th, 2012
Does not listen to you and does not give out pain medicine even when you are in extreme pain. Would not even recommend anyone to this doctor!

August 26th, 2010
skip this doctor!
He gives NO information, except maybe what he "thinks" it might be. I spent every appointment arguing with him about why he thought that treatment would be best, since he wouldn't tell me what I had! I didn't know he was going to remove a cyst until the day of my surgery, because we never talked about it. He was curt, rude and arrogant.

March 30th, 2009
Dr. Muha is an excellent specialist and spent the time to inform me about the anatomy of the area of my injury and how it occurred. He is very knowledgeable and friendly.