A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Muhonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Muhonen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Muhonen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Moyamoya Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhonen graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Muhonen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Muhonen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Muhonen practice?
- Dr. Michael Muhonen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Muhonen practices Neurological Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.