Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

24 Alicia Ln
Ste 7
Dahlonega, GA 30533
706-867-6505
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  great Northeast Exposure  |  show details
by Michael R on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Mulberry is an E.R. doc trying his hand at General Practice. It depends, if you want a doctor to fawn over you and address your every little complaint or interest, then maybe he's not for you. But up here in northeast GA he's an asset to be able to access his expertise: very smart like House the tv doctor and to the point, and correct diagnosis. He examined my fiance's injury on a holiday week before we could get to orthopedics and his first diagnosis even w/o xray was right on. He also understood and addressed my men's health issues. Recommend him. would give him and office 3 1/2 stars but the only option was 4 STARS.

|  Poor people skills  |  show details
by Phil Rogers on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Mulberry took over my mother's GP. I am her primary care giver. He seems to be willing to take financial advantage of his patients. Her orthopedic surgeon recently retired leaving her without a specialist and in severe pain. While she was there for her yearly physical I asked that he refer her to a new doctor for her back problems. I was told she would have to make ANOTHER appointment for a referral. We chose to find another general practitioner. I suggest you do the same.