Dr. Michael Muldawer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Muldawer?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 13th, 2010

After knee some knee surgery that was to take only eight weeks that turned out to be over 15, over a time period of six years had left me very depresses and unable to work for the rest of my life, Dr Mulwawer git me through some very bad times. Issues that were effecting me from my past came to the surface and could have deadly outcome he got me to where I can live a very good life. He treated me for over twenty years. I lived with chronic pain and the need to be on drugs that effected my marriage and my entire life.

Adult ADHD