Dr. Michael Mullane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 23rd, 2013
Skilled & Highly Recommended
We highly recommend Dr. Mullane. He took care of my mom for more than five years after she discovered melenoma cancer. His bedside manner is one of the best because he treats his patients with dignity, respect and great care. Dr. Mullane really does care about his patients and gets to know them well. He built great trust with my mom, which facilitated her care because she was initially reluctant to try any therapy. With the great care of Dr. Mullane and his staff at Aurora Cancer Care in Racine, my mom enjoyed five years of quality health, well beyond our initial expectations for her. Our family is forever indebted to him and his staff.

June 3rd, 2011
Best care anywhere
One of, if not THE most compassionate medical professionals I've ever come in contact with. He takes the time and effort to explain complicated medical issues, such a cancer, in a manner that the average patient can understand without talking down to you. His knowledge is outstanding. He has no ego. He's open, honest, and answers your questions without dancing around them. He understands what we're going through and does his absolute best to make certain we're fully informed of our status and our options.

May 10th, 2011
The Best
Dr Mullane is as compassionate as he is brilliant. He is cutting edge- he is well versed in the latest studies. He takes the time to answer and re-answer your questions until he knows you understand.His "bedside manner" could not be better. Dr Mullane is very understanding and compassionate and never makes you feel as though you are foolish or inappropriate to feel the emotions you are feeling. He has never been short tempered. The chemo nurses are angels in disguise. I now travel from another city to continue my care w/Dr Mullane even though there are oncology clinics where I live. For having to see Dr Mullane for the most dreadful of reasons, you feel confident you are in the best hands possible.

April 4th, 2011
I cannot think of a better doctor to handle my treatment for RCC. if there were 5 stars with which to rate him I would use all five. His attention to every detail and professionalism are second to none in my opinion. But what I valued most was Dr. Mullane's ability and willingness to listen to both me and my wife as we asked what must have been hundreds of questions. And yes, he's answered them all.