A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mullarkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mullarkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullarkey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullarkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mullarkey, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullarkey graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Mullarkey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Mullarkey MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Mullarkey practice?
- Dr. Michael Mullarkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mullarkey practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Internists.