A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mullen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mullen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mullen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Mullen MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mullen practice?
- Dr. Michael Mullen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mullen practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.