A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mulligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulligan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mulligan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Mulligan MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Michael Mulligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mulligan practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.