Learn more about Dr. Michael Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mulligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mulligan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulligan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mulligan practice?
Dr. Michael Mulligan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.