A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mulligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulligan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mulligan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Mulligan MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Michael Mulligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mulligan practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiothoracic Surgeons.