Dr. Michael Mulligan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mulligan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2015

Exceptional

He has compassion. Highly intellegent, provides exceptional patient care. I trusted him with my life an will continue with him as my thoracic surgeon. Absolutely the best.

May 29th, 2014

not Ego but know how that you see in this man

I was warned about his bedside manner...i saw none of a bad one with me..someone with his talent often comes across wrong...he is simply sure of his ability...he was great with me every step of the way...i have him on my "hero" list....the staff in nursing after he was done is another story....

March 19th, 2013

patient

My whole experience with Dr. Mulligan and his team was nothing but positive. I felt that he really cared about my physical as well as my emotional well being. He performed my surgery on short notice and and saved me from a lot of pain and agony. God truly was watching over me and my family when he directed me to this clinic and to Dr. Mulligan. I have told everyone I come in contact with how impressed and satisfied I am. I will recommend anyone I know to UW and Dr. Mulligan if need be.

March 31st, 2012

the absolute best surgeon!

Dr.Mulligan is very professional and compassionate. He is loved by his patients and respected by those he works with. He is a team player. He has made arrangements to adjust his schedule so that he could do an urgent procedure on me. He has saved my life and made it so much better. He took time to speak with my granddaughter and give directions for her to pass on to me. He is engaged in life saving and is ever seeking the new procedures in educational events. He is also involved in research. He is so dedicated and gives his "A Team" best. I recommend Dr. Mulligan. Put your life in his hands and he will amaze you with his skill and personality.

November 30th, 2011

Best Surgeon on Earth

I had a rare problem and he fixed it. He did so well, in fact, that it encouraged me to go into medicine. His skills are world-class and he was extremely thorough in his diagnostic approach. You have to realize Dr. Mulligan is a very accomplished lung surgeon and travels extensively performing various operations and conducting seminars; he is an award winning educator. So, don't expect him to sit and talk to you about your life for an hour, like some rural doctor might. He saves lives, hands down.

February 8th, 2011

His bedside manner is poor. He is condensing and thinks he is better then his staff or type staff at the hospital.I appreciate his skills but its helpful if he speaks to the family members when he is asked. The man has a mean streak which as far as I'm concerned he can keep that outside the hospital. I'm paying for his services and have higher expectations of him and want to be treated with respect and decency and not dismissed as if I'm a child.

July 29th, 2017