Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mullowney
Dr. Michael Mullowney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mullowney is affiliated with Central Peninsula General Hospital, Alaska Regional Hospital and Providence Alaska Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mullowney has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Mullowney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Ronald Healy
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi28
Dr. Chris Zerger
Anchorage, AK 0 mi17
Dr. Alexis Delgado
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi11