Dermatologists, Surgical Specialist
Dunes
2 Corporate Plz
Albany, NY 12203
518-452-1928
Locations and availability (4)

|  The Best  |  show details
by Ronnie Jane Levin on Nov 17th, 2013

Dr. Mulvaney is a master surgeon and plastic surgeon when it comes to hiding scars on your face from a MOHS treatment.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Sue D. on Oct 8th, 2013

I just had basil cell removed from my nose by Dr Mulvaney. Had to have a skin graph from my cheek to match the nose skin. I agree with the other reviews. Laid back staff to ease your anxiety but professional. Location and parking were fine but I am familiar with the area. He has another doctor in the office with him now so the wait is not as long. They do surgery and apps from 6 am and on. He was recommended to me by a coworker and my dermatologist. My co-worker had the other doctor and she was very pleased too. I was very nervous but the staff was excellent. I thought the anxiety was worse than the procedure. The nurse stayed with me the whole time. She was very kind. The office staff was very nice as well even when I had to call back to reschedule.

|  Retired Teacher  |  show details
by Future patient on Jun 4th, 2013

Hope he's as good as the reviews say. Had a really difficult time getting an appointment. Waited 3 weeks then had to call. Receptionist insisted I take a 6:30 am. I'm coming from an hour and a half away! NO! Had to twist her arm to get something reasonable. Then went to the other extreme of a 12:30. Said she'd get in trouble if she filled his schedule from the latest to earliest. Hmm? Going end of June so I'll leave another review. I'm being optimistic about the overall rating.

|  Great skin surgeon  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

My "regular" dermatologist diagnosed (biopsy) a small imperfection on my face as basal cell cancer and referred me to Dr. Mulvaney. Dr. M. removed the lesion and found (via microscope) that the cancer had spreading "roots" beneath my skin. The surgery was much more extensive than I thought it would be and I was upset; however, after the incisions healed (months later), I can hardly see any scar at all. Dr. M. is a marvelous surgeon!

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a good experience in a physician's office. I went there being very nervous. From the time I was taken into the procedure room until now 1 wk later, you couldn't ask for a more professional, caring staff.

|  Excellent results  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Had a very good surgical experience, was more frustrating after traveling 2 hrs to appt, to getting lost finding office but staff was very helpful in directing us to office via cell phone and still made it on time to appt.

|  Laughter is the best medicine  |  show details
by Eric Whiting on Aug 11th, 2009

Considering this was a surgery on my face, it was probably not a good idea to be laughing. Dr. Mulvaney and his staff were laid back, but quite professional when need be. During the surgery, he showed a definite sense of care, caution and took his time reviewing the options.I was very happy with my experience.