A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Muncy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Muncy, Orthopaedic Surgeon (General) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muncy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muncy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muncy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muncy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Muncy DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Muncy practice?
- Dr. Michael Muncy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Muncy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irving, TX.