Learn more about Dr. Michael Muncy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Muncy, Orthopaedic Surgeon (General) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muncy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muncy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muncy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muncy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Muncy DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Muncy practice?
- Dr. Michael Muncy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Muncy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.