A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Munin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Munin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Munin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Munin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Munin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Munin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Munin practice?
- Dr. Michael Munin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Munin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Physiatrists.