Learn more about Dr. Michael Munin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Munin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Munin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Munin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Munin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Munin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Munin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Munin practice?
- Dr. Michael Munin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Munin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Physiatrists.