A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Musci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Musci, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Musci, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Musci graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Musci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Musci MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Musci practice?
- Dr. Michael Musci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Musci practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Hematologists, and Mesa Oncologists.