Learn more about Dr. Michael Musci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Musci, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musci
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Musci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Musci, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Musci graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Musci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Musci MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Musci practice?
- Dr. Michael Musci has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Musci practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Hematologists, and Mesa Oncologists.