Dr. Michael Anthony Musci MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Musci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Musci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Musci, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Musci graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Musci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Musci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Musci practice?
Dr. Michael Musci practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Hematologists, and Mesa Oncologists.