Dr. Michael Mustard MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bloomington, IL

1.9

April 15th, 2017
SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE
This man cannot be called a doctor. He is rude, dismissive, argumentative, and just plain creepy. I lost respect for the whole Bromenn medical organization for employing such a terrible person to represent them

April 15th, 2017
WORST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED.
This man was the rudest and least professional doctor I have ever met. Went to see him with a bad case of insomnia. Had a PC physician appointment in two weeks but needed help till then. Plus it was on a Saturday. He stormed in the room. Did not sit down and simply began what I can only call an interrogation. He interrupted me when I tried to explain my condition. Refused to listen to me and insinuated I was making it up. He then asked why I didn't go see a primary care physician. Well because it was a Saturday and THATS WHAT WALK IN CLINICS ARE FOR. He refused to give me ANY medication whatsoever. Even one simple Ambian to help sleep which can EASILY be prescribed. WITHOUT QUESTION WORST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

August 4th, 2016
Unprofessional manner and questioned my care for my child. Will not go back

June 25th, 2016
what a joke
I went to advocate medical immediate care on empire in Bloomington, IL today sat. June25th 2016. went in at noon came out at 3pm., 3 other people in waiting room when I went in. When I finally got back into room I sat in there for god know how long before this unbelievable man comes in asks why I am there, tell him whats wrong explained what was going on, he asks well what do you need to make you feel better? I told him what I usually get from family dr. for sinus infections. Couldn't believe him, rude, cocky, obnoxious, creapy, had no more of a bed side manner then the man in the moon. If I ever have to go back there if he is the dr. that day I will not go. Watched one man and woman with 3 kids come storming out of there before I went back, both of them swearing and very mad, if they met him I certainly can understand why. If I would have pulled this dr, up and read the reviews on him I would never had stayed. crossed his arms and yawned right to my face!!!!!!! How does he have a practice????? How????????????????

April 18th, 2016
Unprofessional
This doctor is extremely unprofessional. He is rude and a poor reflection upon Promptcare and calls into question the quality of medical service they provide. He is a graduate of a foreign medical school and continues to get poor ratings. I will never go back.

July 18th, 2015
I am in the minority
I read these reviews while in waiting room at prompt care. If I wasn't so sick with a really bad upper respiratory junk and it was the weekend so I could not see my regular doc, I would have maybe walked out after reading his reviews. But I was sick and had been fighting this stuff for a week and was desperate. He listened well, told me what he thought was going on, wrote an optional prescription for me to use if I want, suggested other over the counter drugs than what I was taking, and I was on my way. A week later I feel a whole lot better and thought Dr Mustard was just fine. I am seldom sick and last time I went to a prompt care was over 15 years ago.

March 19th, 2015
Horrible doctor
I have never left a doctors office so upset in my life! After he asked my what my symptoms were I started telling him my symptoms he then would say things like I don't know why your ears hurt they look fine. Calling him arrogant would be an understatement for describing him. Everything I told him he tried to tell me I was wrong. I am 28 I have been sick a couple of times before he treated me terrible. I told him I didn't agree with him and his response was something along the lines of "your not the first person to say that". after reading reviews apparently I'm not the only one to have a horrible experience with him

December 24th, 2013
Never Been Treat So Horribly
This so called doctor is rude. He came into our exam room with his arms crossed and asked what is going on. When my wife began explaining what is going on, he rudely stopped her and said "what do you want from me". My wife said wait let me finish telling you, and she continued for a few seconds when he said "No, I'm not going to wait. What do you want from me?" I was in shock...I've never experienced a doctor who was so impersonal. After my wife told him that her throat was sore and swollen and she was having a hard time swallowing, He said "Nothing I can do for you! I'm a family physician! What do you want from me?" I chimed in and said a little help! And his reply was "There's nothing I can do." Wife and I stormed out.

December 10th, 2013
Being a healthcare professional myself, I have been around physicians for years. I went to Advocate Promptcare and sat for 91 minutes before being called to a room ( not another sole in the waiting room the entitre time), then sat another 27 minutes in the exam room, then had the displeasure f meeting Dr. Mustard. In between his yawns, horrible coffee breath and disheveled appearance, he was rude and cocky. What an embarrassment of a facility and employee. Will never go there again.

December 1st, 2013
a**hole
He was very cocky and since I'm on idpa or was treated me like garbage. I would strongly recommend not ever seeing this Dr.

February 9th, 2013
Not impressed
I went in with symptoms of appendicitis. The nurse was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. The doctor then came in and I felt like he would rather be doing anything but working. He had a cocky attitude and a bad bedside manner. After he examined me he told me that I should probably go to the ER but "it's a free country and I could do whatever the he** I wanted to do." I should have just gone straight to the ER instead of spending my money on a copay to see him. I was not impressed.

June 13th, 2012
He was yawning, said since it wasn't busy he was on the internet. He said he needed to wake up so he could get "into" seeing patients. Said, "Gee I'm stumped" when I gave him my symptoms. I suggested perhaps I have GERD, he said, sure, take Prilosec. I told him I was experiecing shortness of breath. He said, gee we don't treat that here, you would need to go to the ER for that. I wonder if he is really a doctor, or just plays one in his spare time. So please be wary of this Dr.