A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Muszynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muszynski
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Muszynski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Muszynski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muszynski graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muszynski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Muszynski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Muszynski practice?
- Dr. Michael Muszynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Muszynski practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Infectious Disease Doctors.